Graham Lusty Trailers is now crafting the most advanced race car transporters in the Southern Hemisphere.
The majority of the trailer is constructed from aluminium and stainless steel. The reason for using these materials is that they are rust proof and lightweight. The skid plate and suspension module are the only areas where 700 grade steel is used. This material is sand blasted and painted to eliminate rusting. All fixtures and fittings are either aluminium or stainless steel.
In 2017 we completed a custom build for Triple Eight Race Engineering. This B-Double showcases our high level of innovation. Check out our video below of the trailer functionality.
- Lead or semi trailer | tandem or tri axle.
- B-Double | 19m or 26m.
Our chassis-less design will give you an exceptional amount of space to maximise interior loading. Each layout is custom designed to suit your particular requirements. Here is a list of common requests:
- Engineering room with custom tables and stools.
- VIP lounge with bathroom facilities.
- Machine workshop which can convert into a general storage area.
- Contained drivers room with private access.
- Internally mounted foldaway ramps for double-stacking of cars.
- False floors for double-stacking of cars and equipment.
Walls are crafted from our own double skinned, internally braced, aluminium planks. These planks are very lightweight while being extremely strong. This allows our engineers to build incredibly stiff transporters with no internal bracing. The walls can be skinned to give a smooth finish both inside and out.
Choose from either a Dhollandia tailgate lift imported from Europe or our own GLT spec tailgate lift. Both tailgates are wireless controlled. The GLT option is a stainless frame skinned in aluminium sheet.
- Hendrickson suspension and axles with alloy hubs.
- Wireless controlled hydraulic tailgate lift.
- Air conditioning.
- 14KVA Generator.
- GLT hydraulic aluminum landing legs.
- LED Lights.
We can offer you a huge range of options to customise the final fitout of your transporter. Please contact us for more details.