After a lightweight Australian designed and built Bottom Dump trailer?
The GLT Bottom Dump B Double can weigh as little as 9.75 tonnes. Built and serviced by GLT here in Australia, why would you want to purchase anything else?
Specially constructed using a combination of 700 grade steel and 5083 aluminium plate, this unit is light and strong. The specially designed steel is used in the king pin section and suspension space frame.
No hydraulics are needed as the tubs have a 32 degrees slope which feed the product down to the chutes. The chute doors are either controlled by electronic/air or manually operated doors.
These units can be configured in a B-Double, Road Train and C Train.
- Hendrickson Intraxx axles with alloy hubs and centrifuse drum.
- Aluminium ladder front and rear with interior access steps.
- Fabricated light weight aluminium legs.
- Radius guards on Lead.
- Aluminium extrusion guards on Tag.
- Electric PVC Roll Tarp with Flexbows and end pelmets.
- LED Lights.
- Alloy wheels and your choice of leading brand tyres.